Friday 25 July 2014

Liebster Award

Many thanks to Emily for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I really appreciate it! Here are my answers and nominations.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank/link the blogger who nominated you.
2.  Answer the 11 questions that they have written for you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserves the award.
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know that they have been selected.


My answers:
1 - Current staple fashion item?
My white sandals are essential at the moment.  Goes with pretty much everything and ever so comfortable.

2 - Your dream vacation?
Sounds cliched but I'd love to go to Paris.. Most people who I know have been there have said how disappointing and mundane it actually is, but I sometimes enjoy visiting the more humbler qualities of a city as opposed to the grandiose. Also - Amsterdam and Krakow would be great. Basically, anywhere.

3 - Why did you start blogging?
Primarily boredom due being a uni student who has a timetable of less than 10 hours per week (although a ton of books to read in-between). I also like the thought of having somewhere to express my thoughts and opinions - like a diary but more articulate than any diaries I've ever written (i.e. rantings of a madwoman), haha.

4 - Your biggest inspiration?
Other than people, things like nature and being in city-centre's in the dark somehow makes me feel inspired and empowered sometimes -- spiritual, even. I realise how specific and random this is. 

5 - Heels or flats?
Flats unfortunately - at 5"1 I am in need of any boost I can get, but I just don't have the talent. Walking in heels is definitely not innate to womanhood.

6 - Favourite current musical artist?
George Ezra - his voice is bizarre and soulful and gorgeous.

7 - Night in or night out?
Depends on the company.

8 - Last movie you saw?
I saw About Time a few days ago and liked it a lot. I was skeptical because the DVD cover looked too Nicholas Sparks for me, but was pleased to discover it's actually quite a funny and charming British movie :)

9 - What would you do with £1000?
Literally have no idea. Perhaps go on holiday? See question 2!

10 - Any pets?
I have a 3-year-old dog called Ron who's a Patterdale/Spaniel cross and is the scruffiest thing (and naughtiest), but he's also sassy and adorable so I forgive him.

11 - What is your best feature?
Don't know if people IRL will agree with this, but I like to think that I'm open minded and don't judge people too quickly and too irrationally. Physically, this is quite random, but I quite like that my eyelashes are naturally long - and lucky too, because I cannot apply false ones no matter how much I try.

11 random facts about myself:
1. I love live stand-up comedy shows.
2. I volunteer in a coffee shop/visitor centre for a local woods.
3. I didn't get excited for the World Cup at all, and I'm not 100% sure who won. Sorry.
4. I'm proud of recently achieving a first in my first year of uni :)
5. I had a Matmice blog when I was much much younger, and I still resent that it closed down. Does anyone remember Matmice??
6. I live in a cottage with a rather unpronounceable Welsh name.
7. I have 2 middle names but I only usually tell people one of them, because the other is quite embarrassing (but also hilarious).
8. When I was about 13/14 I was completely fanatic about the Jonas Brothers, and saw them live in London in 2009.
9. My favourite number is 7. This is also my favourite times-table.
10. I had poems published when I was aged 9, 10 and 11 (but believe me they were dreadfull!!)
11. My guilty pleasure is TOWIE. Can't help myself!

Questions for Nominees:
1. What's your national anthem called?
2. Name something you like about summer, and explain why.
3. Have you ever voted (for a political party)?
4. What's your current TV addiction?
5. State/describe your religious status.
6. What subject did you struggle with at school?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. What's your favourite accent?
9. Which Youtube video(s) have you enjoyed recently?
10. What is something that you wish you were better at?
11. What quote inspires you?

Let me know if/when you've posted your answers - I'd love a read :)

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a great evening!


Like this post? 
 Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment