Monday 16 June 2014

First fifteen songs (iTunes shuffle)

These are the first 15 songs, however embarrassing (many in my case!), that play when I put my iTunes on shuffle. I love reading other peoples version of this because it shows their guilty pleasures and old obsessions (Hannah Montana, oh dear), plus it widens my own musical horizon. Feel free to use the links and have a listen for yourself/reminisce...

1. Jake Bugg - Taste it Listen
2. Hannah Montana - Just Like You Listen
3. The Cure - Boys Don't Cry Listen
4. Ramones - Beat On The Brat Listen
5. U2 - The Saints are Coming Listen
6. Lorde - Still Sane Listen
7. Ramones - Judy Is A Punk Listen 
8. Marina & The Diamonds - Miss Y Listen
9. Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar Listen
10. Morrissey - Speedway Listen
11. The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down Listen
12. Jay Z and Kanye West - In Paris (pretty sure this one is my sisters...) Listen
13. McFly - Transylvania Listen
14. Green Day - Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)  Listen
15. Lana Del Ray - Carmen Listen

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment